The Paper Songbirds are extremely excited to be headlining at this year's 'Historic Ockham Fete' on the 22nd May.
We'll be amongst a large number of local suppliers & residents who are all volunteering their time to ensure a fun-filled day is had by all.
Taking place in the grounds of the Ockham Cricket Club, the gates will open at 11am with most of the afternoon's activities commencing at 12pm. We'll be kicking off the live music at 12:15pm in the music marquee, followed by two additional bands; Maria Ahearn and Z-Benz, with a raffle and auction concluding the day at 5:30pm.
A little about the Fete:
The Historic Ockham Fete is a celebration of the English Village of Ockham in Surrey.
Activities, demonstrations and stalls include:
- Classic Car Display
- Tractor show
- The Great Ockham Bake-off
- Demonstration from WAG (Wisley Action Group)
- Local Farrier demonstration
- Local Thatcher demonstration
- Dog show, compered and judged by Ingrid Tarrant
- Hog roast
- Pimms tent (We're particularly looking forward to this one!)
- And many more traditional fete stalls and competitions, suitable for all of the family.
For the full schedule of events, see the Historic Ockham Fete Facebook page.